This is a full-time position in our Bellingham, WA office. Please do not apply if you are planning to work remotely. Please no walk-ins.
About Ben Kinney Companies Tech Division
Ben Kinney Companies Tech Division creates powerful productivity tools for real estate agents. We are experiencing rapid growth and positioned to become the industry’s #1 real estate business platform. From advertising and lead generation to managing transactions, we build the best tools that help successful real estate teams run their business.
Digital Ad Account Manager Job Duties:
A Digital Ad Account Manager plans, inspects & manages our client’s digital ads for real estate lead generation & conversions. This position requires clear communication with both an internal team as well as real estate clients. They also inspect & quality control all digital ad campaigns set up by a marketing specialist prior to campaign launch. Including but not limited to:
- Campaign inspection, QC: Includes but not limited to:
- Working within Facebook, Google PPC, & other digital ad platforms.
- Working & documenting within a CRM to keep the client’s onboarding processing moving smoothly.
- Inspecting ad copy & messaging for typos
- Verifying proper pixel & analytics codes
- Verifying proper tags & tracking in Google tag manager
- Schedule monthly communication with our professional real estate clients on their campaign health. This includes rapport building, relaying campaign metrics, optimization opportunities, & ROI.
- Be proactive about identifying solutions
- Guide & manage tasks for the digital marketing specialist & assistants
- Take a hands-on approach to resolve issues, taking it from start to finish
- Contribute to team efforts by accomplishing related projects as needed
Digital Ad Account Manager Skills and Qualifications:
- Strong written & Verbal communication skills
- 3+ years experience in a digital marketing role(s)
- 2 years experience in Google Ads or Facebook Ads experience
- Real Estate experience a plus
- Hubspot/CRM knowledge a plus
- Strong problem-solving abilities
- Tech-savvy persons only
- **Must Be Detailed Oriented**
- Deadline oriented
- Works well in a fast pace environment
- The ability to talk with-and listen to-our customers, like an expert
This is a full-time, non-contract position
Must be willing to work in Bellingham, WA
Job Perks: Unlimited Vacation
Paid Time Off
Ben Kinney Companies Tech Division is a growing startup, based in Bellingham, WA. This means that you will be joining a company that's entering its early growth stages - which is exciting, motivating, and creates an opportunity to get involved at the ground level. No two workdays are the same as we face new challenges, opportunities, and successes head-on.
Ben Kinney Companies Tech Division 2211 Rimland Dr., Suite 230 Bellingham, WA 98226
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire. As a policy, the Ben Kinney Companies company does not sponsor employment visas.
Ben Kinney Companies Tech Division is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.
Brivity is a growth-minded company experiencing massive success in the Platform as a Service space.
Recognized as an Inc. 5000 ranked company, our technology powers some of the largest real estate businesses in North America.
Though these accolades are awesome, we’re most proud of our team. We know who you surround yourself with everyday matters.
Our team values collaboration, extreme ownership, passion and personal development.
Even with the scale we’ve achieved, we’ve never strayed far from our start-up roots and we’re looking for talent to join our team.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)