You have the opportunity to earn competitive compensation and a benefits package that includes a retirement plan, full HMO coverage for you and an eligible dependent, performance-based incentives, and great support for ongoing professional development. You will also benefit from our culture that’s anchored on values such as doing the right thing, seeking first to understand, and living life passionately. It is engaging, challenging and absolutely rewarding!
• Close sales to prospective clients adhering to our high performance standard of productivity including lead follow up and outbound calls.
• Meet aggressive sales volume and profitability goals.
• Provide information about Brivity products and services by developing mastery of Brivity Platform and it's evolving features.
• Manage, organize, and update Brivity's database as a result of our lead generation efforts, events, as well as inbound and outbound sales efforts.
• Provide demos via webinar to prospective clients which result in sales standards being met consistently, every day, week and month.
• Communicate regularly with company leadership about forecasts.
• Implement sales initiatives, strategies and programs.
• Follow up with customers to ensure satisfaction , produce referrals and add-on sales opportunities.
• Perform all other Business Development selling duties as assigned.
• Proficient with computers, emails, smartphones, and the web.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Highly organized with extreme attention to detail.
• Ability to work independently and handle shifting priorities.
• Highly motivated by a growth and coaching culture.
• Creative spirit and highly accountable.
• Operates with a sense of purpose, urgency and ownership.
• Highly proficient level of professional skill and/or knowledge in sales. Stays current with thought leaders in sales strategy and tactics.
• Must work in Bellingham office.
Brivity is a growth-minded company experiencing massive success in the Platform as a Service space.
Recognized as an Inc. 5000 ranked company, our technology powers some of the largest real estate businesses in North America.
Though these accolades are awesome, we’re most proud of our team. We know who you surround yourself with everyday matters.
Our team values collaboration, extreme ownership, passion and personal development.
Even with the scale we’ve achieved, we’ve never strayed far from our start-up roots and we’re looking for talent to join our team.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)