WORK FOR A PROP TECH UNICORN
Brivity is the PropTech platform that enables PLACE, the Real Estate industry’s newest Unicorn company, valued at $1 billion.
With a $4B addressable technology market across 2 million realtors, Brivity’s best in class platform as a service is used by thousands of real estate teams doing millions of dollars in business.
You have a track record surpassing sales quotas, building a pipeline and driving growth through grit, skill and relationship building. You’re a self starter and leader who does whatever it takes.
Join the newest Unicorn in Real Estate, Apply now.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Close clients on purchasing one or more of our advertising packages.
• Meet aggressive sales volume and profitability goals.
• Manage, organize, and update Brivity's database as a result of our lead generation efforts, events, as well as inbound and outbound sales efforts.
• Communicate regularly with company leadership about forecasts.
• Implement sales initiatives, strategies, and programs.
• Follow up with customers to ensure satisfaction, produce referrals and add-on sales opportunities.
• Perform all other Business Development selling duties as assigned.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Highly organized with extreme attention to detail.
• Ability to work independently and handle shifting priorities.
• Highly motivated by growth and coaching culture.
• Creative spirit and highly accountable.
• Operates with a sense of purpose, urgency, and ownership.
• Highly proficient level of professional skill and/or knowledge in sales.
• Stays current with thought leaders in sales strategy and tactics.
• Must work in the Bellingham office.
• Experience working in real estate-related businesses preferred but not required.
• 1-3 years of experience in digital advertising preferred but not required.
• Strong working knowledge of Google Apps and Microsoft Office applications. Hubspot or other CRM background a plus.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire. As a policy, the Ben Kinney Companies company does not sponsor employment visas.
Ben Kinney Companies Tech Division is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.
Brivity is a growth-minded company experiencing massive success in the Platform as a Service space.
Recognized as an Inc. 5000 ranked company, our technology powers some of the largest real estate businesses in North America.
Though these accolades are awesome, we’re most proud of our team. We know who you surround yourself with everyday matters.
Our team values collaboration, extreme ownership, passion and personal development.
Even with the scale we’ve achieved, we’ve never strayed far from our start-up roots and we’re looking for talent to join our team.
(si ya tienes un currículum en Indeed)