ROLE AND PURPOSE
The Customer Success Representative, reporting to the Director of Curriculum, is responsible for developing and conducting employee training programs for the organization. They are responsible for using excellent, in-depth knowledge of Brivity Platform to extensively train our clients as needed, as well as communicate effectively with team members both within the customer service department as well as team members from design, development, and sales departments as needed.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Support and train clients on Brivity products and services by developing mastery of Brivity Platform and it's evolving feature set.
• Manage, organize and update Brivity's client services tools as a result of our platform launch efforts.
• Utilize phone, email and chat for proactive client outreach.
• Consistent and timely follow-up with customers to ensure resolution, satisfaction and possible referrals for system upgrades.
• Become a trusted advisor and resource for our clients and own their issue to completion.
• Perform all other Business Development duties as assigned.
• Skilled with computers, email, smartphones, and web-based tools.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Highly organized with extreme attention to detail.
• Ability to work independently and handle shifting priorities.
• Very motivated by a growth and coaching culture.
• Must work in Bellingham office.
• Strong working knowledge of Google Apps and Microsoft Office applications.
• Experience working in real estate-related businesses or previous CRM experience required
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire. As a policy, the Ben Kinney Companies company does not sponsor employment visas.
Ben Kinney Companies Tech Division is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.
Brivity is a growth-minded company experiencing massive success in the Platform as a Service space.
Recognized as an Inc. 5000 ranked company, our technology powers some of the largest real estate businesses in North America.
Though these accolades are awesome, we’re most proud of our team. We know who you surround yourself with everyday matters.
Our team values collaboration, extreme ownership, passion and personal development.
Even with the scale we’ve achieved, we’ve never strayed far from our start-up roots and we’re looking for talent to join our team.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)